StillCanna: Romania will become a major CBD producer in Europe

Must Read

The Romanian firefighters are present in France to support the French forces who are fighting the climacteric flames

By rbj Two C-17 Globemaster III aircraft from the Multinational Strategic Transport Unit and a C-27J Spartan aircraft of the...

ROCA Industry announces that its subsidiary Bico Industries will take over the majority stake in the Lithuanian company SmartTech AG

By rbj ROCA Industry, the holding company that brings together the construction materials companies in the ROCA Investments portfolio, announces...

Hungarians fear inflation, but also global recession. The opinion of the Central Bank of Budapest. Viktor Orban’s government expects inflation of 20% in 2022

By rbj Inflation could accelerate to around 20 percent in the coming months, said Barnabás Virág, vice president of Bank...

By Jerom Bolt
StillCanna, a Canadian company specializing in cannabis oil production from hemp leaves, will open in the last quarter of 2019 the world’s first large-scale cannabidiol extraction plant, after an investment of about $ 1.8 million.
The unit, located in Baileşti, Dolj county, is jointly owned by the British company Dragonfly BioSciences, which will supply hemp and cannabidiol (CBD, the non-psychoactive component of cannabis).
The two companies set up a joint venture, Premium Extractions, 49% owned by StillCanna, the remaining 51% of DragonFly shares.
The hemp used at the Bailesti unit will be imported exclusively from Bulgaria, where DragonFly owns over 400 hectares of hemp grown. StillCanna recruited to run the operations in Romania, Ilie Bucur, General Manager of Applied Systems Craiova and former Director General of the Institute for Chemical Research and Technological Development in the same city.
The Bailesti Unit is the first commercial large-scale cannabidiol extraction facility in Romania, with the potential to become one of the largest on the continent. Commercial production will be released in the last quarter of this year, after obtaining final approvals from the authorities. Unit costs were estimated at $ 1.78 million.
Besides Romania, StillCanna also has operations in Poland.
StillCanna Inc. (CSI: STIL) (www.stillcanna.com) is a Canadian early-stage life science company focused on CBD extraction in Europe. Based on a proprietary process and intellectual property, the Company is forecasted to be one of the lowest-cost CBD extractors operating in Europe. The Company has signed an extraction contract to be the exclusive extractor for Dragonfly BioSciences LLC, a United Kingdom-based supplier of CBD. Upon completion of the Olimax Transaction, StillCanna will be one of the leading processors and providers of market-ready CBDs in Europe.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

- Advertisement -
Latest News

The Romanian firefighters are present in France to support the French forces who are fighting the climacteric flames

By rbj Two C-17 Globemaster III aircraft from the Multinational Strategic Transport Unit and a C-27J Spartan aircraft of the...

ROCA Industry announces that its subsidiary Bico Industries will take over the majority stake in the Lithuanian company SmartTech AG

By rbj ROCA Industry, the holding company that brings together the construction materials companies in the ROCA Investments portfolio, announces that its subsidiary Bico Industries...

Hungarians fear inflation, but also global recession. The opinion of the Central Bank of Budapest. Viktor Orban’s government expects inflation of 20% in 2022

By rbj Inflation could accelerate to around 20 percent in the coming months, said Barnabás Virág, vice president of Bank Magyar Nemzeti. According to the...

The annual inflation rate stagnates. Will the Central Bank succeed in reaching the target for 2022? The BNR missed the inflation target in the...

By rbj The annual inflation rate in July 2022 compared to July 2021 is 15%, slightly decreasing from 15.1%, and compared to December 2021 it...

Topoloveni plum magic, wins another market in Asia, that of Vietnam, through the Discover European Treasures European program

By rbj "Sonimpex Topoloveni continues its presence at international fairs where it promotes the Romanian gastronomic tradition through the "Topoloveni Magiun din prune" Brand. The...
- Advertisement -

More Articles Like This

- Advertisement -