Barcelona, February 28th, 2023. Visual Fan SA, a company listed on the Bucharest Stock Exchange under the symbol ALW and the owner of the Allview brand, announces the launch of the Soul X10 smartphone at the MWC Barcelona 2023 event, the first phone to have ChatGPT integrated into AVI, the voice assistant launched by Allview six years ago and constantly updated.
AVI ChatGPT is the newest technology that comes from Allview’s desire to offer innovative solutions to its customers. With AVI, the first voice assistant in Romanian and English, combined with ChatGPT, a virtual assistant programmed to provide high-quality, rapid text responses on a wide range of subjects, users can now benefit from voice and written solutions adapted to the context.
In addition to the multiple functionalities it offers, such as vocalized information about received messages and notifications, news of interest, or displaying video clips on various subjects, AVI now challenges users to engaging conversations. AVI can help users in many ways, such as:
• Quick and accurate answers to users’ questions, regardless of the subject.
• Creating content for various purposes, such as articles, essays, speeches, or even poetry.
• Improving writing skills by checking and improving the quality of texts written by users, providing suggestions for style, vocabulary, and grammar.
• Learning and education: AVI ChatGPT can be used as a learning resource, providing explanations and answers to questions related to various subjects. It can help students and pupils obtain additional information and broaden their horizons through its detailed and adapted responses.
• It can be used to receive recommendations for books or movies, based on the user’s preferences.
• It can help users find answers to questions about any subject, from history to science and technology.
• It can be used to generate ideas for compositions or research projects.
• It can help users learn a foreign language by providing translations and vocabulary suggestions.
• It can help tourists plan vacations and trips by providing information about destinations, attractions, food, and accommodation.
“We are thrilled to announce the launch of the new Soul X10 smartphone, a remarkable appearance on the market of affordable smartphones, an important step in the evolution of the brand that shows our continuous commitment to offering innovative solutions to our customers,” said Lucian Peticilă, CEO of Allview. “Implementing artificial intelligence at the highest level in the AVI voice assistant is a natural step that allows us to offer a completely new and captivating user experience for our customers,”.
The new Soul X10 smartphone stands out with a modern design, featuring sleek and precisely contoured lines. It is available in two colors: Black Sparkle and Gold Sparkle. The textured glass on the back of the phone adds a luxurious touch to the design.
The Soul X10 is equipped with a three-camera system, including a 48 MP main camera. The main camera sensor, Sony IMX582 PDAF F/1.79, uses Quad Bayer technology, which offers a superior photographic experience with realistic colors, fine details, improved brightness, instant focus, and clear images.
The smartphone comes with the Android™ 13 version, which provides users with faster access to desired content. The new version offers multiple customization options for the clock, notifications, screen, colors, album, and more. For remarkable productivity, users can select the type of notifications they want to receive, as well as the language of use for each accessed application. The MediaTek Octa-Core processor, along with the 6GB DDR4 RAM, contributes to improving functionality and reducing battery power consumption, ensuring a consistent, sustained user experience, and extended battery life.
The Soul X10 is available for pre-order on the website at the price of 169 Euro: https://allviewmobile.com/soulx10/. Deliveries will begin on April 21, 2023.
Visual Fan, the owner of the Allview brand (stock symbol ALW), is a fully Romanian-owned company. It was founded in Brasov in 2002 and produces intelligent mobile phones, Smart Home systems, tablets, laptops, and other gadgets. It launched the most complex Smart Home system in Romania (2016), AVI – the only Romanian-language voice assistant (2017), was among the first companies in Europe to establish a direct partnership with Google Android TV™ (2019), and was the first brand in Romania to adopt QLED technology (2020). In 2022, the company added the Era Health system to its portfolio, which prioritizes creating products and applications that support healthy eating, and launched the Allview Industry division, which integrates products for the green energy market. It is present in the IT&C markets in over 10 countries.